What are the exceptional capabilities of Sage X3?
Every start-up or business that needs to be at par with the digitalized era, demands an adapting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) that scales the complex areas of the business system at every touchpoint and its parameters. Let us have a glance at how Sage X3 as a cloud ERP software provides a simplified and personalised business management solution assuring the growth of Rate on Investment (ROI) to Rate of Return (ROR/ROI) each day.
Sage X3 as an ERP Application
ERP involves a complex network of business management integrating all the operations of entities like productions, warehousing, sales, financial appropriation, quality control, customer services and all associated parameters. Sage X3 has provided a cohesive solution to simplify the complexity across all the business parameters at one flexible platform. It is designed to ensure consistent efficiency with speed, automated global compliances and expansion. The infrastructure of the software is designed to deliver –
- Cost effective solutions for the growing business
- Fast integration and processing in supply chain, production and financial management
- Automated ecommerce in end-to-end sales process, global compliances and customer interactions
Resource Planning Made Manageable and Adaptable
Sage X3 serves its purpose in cutting down the time consumption of planning the production process, manual entry at each sales point, with unmatched speed in scheduling cycle time and quality control.
Some of its streamlined features are –
- Low cost ERP functionality for manufacturers and distributors tailored to service requirements and type of ever-changing business parameters
- Curated to support both current and future needs with its adaptable infrastructure and tailored add-on features.
- Simplicity in implementation of automated solutions for the complex Enterprise Resource planning
- Providing the freedom of technological choice as Sage X3 is designed to work efficiently with any Operating System like Unix, Linux or Windows and equally well with database software like Microsoft SQL or Oracle.
- Its architecture works fluidly both on a web base or local domains of client-server
- Functionality supports worldwide efficiency with multiple languages, currencies, consolidations and jurisdictions
- Top-notch technological management of services like –
- Different aspects of Inventory or management right from order to cash and product profitability analysis;
- Warehouse processing like stock assessment and fulfilment of orders
- Monitoring of performance and business growth across different entities
- Reduced risks of compromise in quality productions; suppliers to sub-contractors integration; customer feedback in products delivered.
- Tracing of pricing and cost over Rate on Investment with Rate on Return
Capabilities Attuned to Global Business
Sage X3, thus is the most sought automation software which ensures unparalleled business growth and expansion globally. Already adopted by thousands of organisations in more than 50 countries, it offers top-notch tools catering to the business needs of each enterprise. It’s open design enables a flexible option to meet new challenges attuned to the changing countrywise regulations and manage customer services promptly.
Business in this digital age reiterates the saying – ‘Time is money.’
Every entity or business in this world grows on its consistent performance, archive of credibility and the minimal timespan taken in successful transactions, mould to everyday changes in multi-dimensional market trends and jurisdictions. Efficiency in current times is measured in terms of speed and performance rates. So, the best way to assess the capabilities of Sage X3 is to hear it straight from word of mouth and endorsed by the one who has experienced its functionality.
Dr Mark’s HyGenie is a growing mid size startup with a potential to expand globally for its simple solutions in the common yet problematic cleaning of dental appliances. Let’s hear what they say about Sage X3 –
Steve Plakotaris, is the CEO and Managing Director of Dr Mark’s HyGenie who says –
“…..we were seeking an ERP that allowed us to integrate new business entities and manage them in a single platform.
Processing Amazon orders is now quick and easy with Sage X3. We can now simply drag and drop the CSV file into Sage X3. It takes about 25 seconds, as opposed to around 3 minutes previously. This efficiency boost has helped us avoid the cost of hiring an administrative assistant.
Sage X3 has allowed us to automate our entire ecommerce sales process.”