Avoid Extra Costs from the Postage Stamp Price Increase
On March 31,2014, the prices of Canadian postage stamps are due to increase. If your business is still mailing bills and statements, expect costs to dramatically spike.
Take advantage of Sage’s billing and payment functions to electronically deliver invoices to your customers and provide them a way to securely pay online by credit card. With this fully automated process, you will be able to save time and money.
The following is a list of the advantages that Sage’s Billing and Payments function provides;
- Automatically document invoices and payment history for easy access and review
- Click to pay feature (allow your clients to pay instantly)
- Displays statistics on how your customers are interacting with their invoices
- I.e. email status, payment status, method of payment, etc.
- Instantly check emails and reply to clients
- Customizable emails, invoices, payment portal
A brief summary of Sage’s Billing and Payments features are highlighted in this video.
The Billing and Payment feature will allow you to efficiently collect money from you customers and avoid email system integration. Contact IWI Consulting Group to learn more information about Sage’s Billing and Payments features and start saving money and effectively managing your company’s accounts receivables before the fare increase.