Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/iwigroup081115/public_html/wp-content/themes/zikzag/core/class/single-post.php on line 322
Business intelligence software adds considerable value to business environments in which complex streams of data must converge in order to be analyzed and used. CRM systems, ERP systems, inventory management systems and more all provide a high volume of data. A good business intelligence system such as Sage Intelligence can take that data and make it easy for decision-makers to understand and use.
Sage Intelligence offers an Excel-based method of sourcing, integrating, and manipulating data so that it can inform decisions. Sage Enterprise Intelligence is web-based. Companies using business intelligence tools are 5x more likely to make swift decisions, possibly because they have the data they need at their fingertips to empower them to make choices.
The Benefits of Business Intelligence Software
There are many benefits of using business intelligence software.
- More accurate forecasts: With better business data, you can forecast sales and manufacturing needs closer to actual. This tightens up your processes and helps to eliminate wasteful spending.
- Better decisions: Accurate, timely data feeding into a business intelligence system can help you make better decisions throughout your company. When you have confidence in your data, you have confidence in your decisions.
- Tighter alignment with the market: Confidence in sales data, production facts, and customer data inspires improvements. Improvements made to product offerings and prices aligned with the marketplace can help you sell more, which in turn improves revenues.
Adding business intelligence software to your company isn’t just about using data. It’s about better, smarter data use. When that happens, productivity and profitability soar.
Sage Enterprise Intelligence: A Better Business Intelligence System
Sage Enterprise Intelligence offers a web-based portal for all your business intelligence data. Web or cloud-based business intelligence use is widely recognized as a great tool for businesses of all sizes. Forbes recently reported that 78% of companies are expecting to increase their use of cloud business intelligence, and nearly 43% of business are using some form today. If you are not yet using a web-based business intelligence system, you could be losing a considerable amount of time massaging your data just to get insights and reports. That’s time that could be better spent on creating new products, cultivating customer relationships, and growing your business.
Sage software is launching an updated version, Sage Enterprise Intelligence Version 8, that features many new items for its users. Some of these items include:
- An intuitive user interface which adapts to desktops, smartphones, tablets, or any mobile device which can run iOS, Android, and Windows
- An advanced dashboard with 100+ visual controls. You choose which view of the data you’d like to see
- Enhancements to the data warehouse feature, which consolidates data from multiple systems into one easy and efficient system
- Budgeting and forecasting expanded so that it isn’t limited by the web interface
- Excel add-in
- Single sign-on
- Simplified navigation interface
- Dynamic filtering
Lastly, because Sage Enterprise Intelligence is part of the Sage software family, it integrates seamlessly with its “family” members: Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3), Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300), and more. It also integrates with other ERP products.
If you haven’t seen Sage Enterprise Intelligence, we’d love to show you a demonstration of it and introduce you to the great features it provides. It’s a business intelligence system that lives up to the Sage reputation for excellent, intuitive business software, and version 8 takes it all one step further.
IWI Consulting Group
IWI Consulting Group helps businesses gain insight into their operations, inventory, and profitability. We provide software and support for a wide range of industries throughout Canada. For more information, please visit IWI Consulting Group or contact us today.