Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/iwigroup081115/public_html/wp-content/themes/zikzag/core/class/single-post.php on line 322
Looking for the best enterprise resource planning (ERP) software available to manage your growing business? Here at IWI Consulting Group we can simplify your business operations by getting you set up with Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management (formerly known as Sage X3), the next generation of business management software solutions.
What Can Sage Enterprise Management Do for You?
Grow faster and run an agile organization with Enterprise Management’s (EM) web-based platform that is accessible via multiple devices, including your mobile phone. Using cloud computing technology you can access your information anytime, anywhere, with the ease and convenience of opening a web browser. You will no longer be confined to the office space and can monitor everything happening in your business, whether you’re checking on inventory, taking orders, approving expenses, or pulling up by-the-minute reports that will help you make informed decisions.
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management’s features include:
- Intuitive web user-interface that can be easily personalized
- Streamlined integration with your business
- Informative user dashboards, self-service business intelligence modules, and reporting tools
- A design made for growth and international trade
Enterprise Management also includes ready-to-use functionality for most distribution and manufacturing industries, limiting your need for third-party integration. Some examples of industries it can be used in include:
- Distribution (retail, transportation and logistics, wholesale trade)
- Manufacturing (industrial equipment, medical devices, metal fabrication)
- Process Manufacturing (chemicals, cosmetics, food and beverage)
- Services (advertising, IT/software, consulting, equipment rental)
Of course, there are multiple facets to any business, and Enterprise Management can off you integrated functionality to support all your core business needs both locally and internationally, including financial management, supply chain management, and production management.
Sage 300cloud On-Premise Software
Another great ERP solution from Sage is their Sage 300 on-premise business management software. Sage 300cloud takes the complexity out of managing your business finances both domestically and internationally, in multiple currencies and locations. If you’re interested in Sage 300cloud, consider IWI Consulting Group as your number one choice if you’re looking for Sage 300 consultants in Toronto and Canada.
Do you want to learn more about the Sage Business Cloud options and how they can help streamline your business? Take a look at these amazing features that will help you build a strong foundation for growth:
- Process and track domestic and international orders
- Allow customers to make orders 24-hours a day
- Synchronize process requisitions, purchase orders, receipts, invoices, and returns
- Get a real-time view of how sales and marketing are performing
- Use Sage AP Automation to automate manual processes for accounts payable
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Integrates your operations for streamlined, end-to-end financial management
- Track the data needed for compliance and risk management
We are the Sage 300 Cloud experts that can provide you with all the information you need to make software integration, installation, and application, easy and hassle-free. Whether you have industry-specific needs, are looking to expand your business to the web or another part of the world, or you would like to optimize particular areas of your business, our consultants have you covered.
Want More Out of Your Sage Software?
IWI Consulting Group does more than just sell and install Sage software – we also provide our customers with custom development solutions. While Sage 300 and Sage Enterprise Management will meet at least 80-90% of your unique business needs, custom development can address the missing requirements that will allow your software to fully function for your business.