New for Sage 300cloud: Great Features Add to Its Usability
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) is an exceptional business software product. Not only does it include both classic and web versions, it integrates with Microsoft Office and other common business software packages so that you do not need to hire a special developer to integrate your software with existing products you are using. It’s a robust tool on its own that easily connects with others to form the perfect software package you may need for your business.
This year, Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) has made many improvements. Sage is known for listening to its customers and responding quickly with improvements as needed. Let’s take a look at what Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) has to offer your business in 2018.
Many Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) Improvements
- Two versions: Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) offers a classic and web version available and running in parallel: Each person in your company can choose the interface they like best. You don’t all need to be on the same interface – the person at the desk next to you can choose classic while you choose the latest web interface.
- Microsoft Office 365 integration: The new connected ecosystem includes Sage Contacts Dashboards so that you can include contacts in one place.
- Improved ad hoc inquiry: The web user interface enables ad hoc inquiries.
- Accounts Payable: You can now automate the entire AP process from purchase through payment. Invoices entered into the system are securely stored in the cloud. This saves time and removes manual data entry from the process.
- Customized folder structure and multiple browser support: More flexibility and customization built into your system.
- Export declarations field: A new field has been added to the tax tab of the A/R and O/E Invoice Entry Screens that lets you enter an export declarations number right into the field. This is a requirement for some countries such as Singapore and Malaysia, and having the declarations number right in the system is a big help for many companies.
- Check profitability at a glance: The Profitability dashboard in Sage Intelligence enables you to see at a glance the customers, products, and salespeople who are the most profitable to your company.
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) Classic Receives Unique Updates
Everyone loves a classic and Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) users are no exception. Sage 300 “classic” edition remains quite popular. The latest update to Sage 300 classic screens changes the visual process and workflows. It’s been enhanced so it is easier to follow on screen. Redesigned buttons also make information easier to find and access. Instead of menus and toolbars, a ribbon now appears on the desktop. This is another feature aimed at making information easier to find. New themes are also available for visual process flows.
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) Intelligence Reporting
New intelligence reporting in Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) enables you to make swift, confident business decisions based on accurate and timely data.
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) remains a popular product among manufacturers and businesses worldwide. With so much flexibility and power in one ERP system, it’s a great choice for many companies.
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage 300) from IWI Consulting Group
IWI Consulting Group helps Canadian businesses and non-profits choose and adapt the best enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for their needs. Small to mid-sized companies will find the help and resources they need to choose the right software at the right value. For more information, visit IWI Consulting Group or call 1-866-916-3851.