An ERP’s ability to drill down into the inventory detail allows you to quickly recall products, match replacement parts, track production as well as to check which items have the faulty components.
- With forward traceability track your product up to retailer or customer and ensure the completeness of the implementation.
- With backward traceability track your product up to supplier to ensure whether the current product remains on the right track.
To trace products from receipt back through their entire lifecycle (full traceability), it will: –
- Lowers costs
- Improves value chain efficiencies and
- Strengthens brand equity
So, you can capture and identify all related information on each transaction to provide full traceability without any hassle. Further using documented recorded identification, you can also verify the history, location, or application of an item. Detailed traceability & summary traceability can be handy when it comes to tracking, where you can perform:
- Lot Tracking for multiple quantities
- Serial Tracking for 1 or multiple quantities
- Date & location tracking
Robust single and multi-level bill of materials (BOM) management to ensure the highest levels of product consistency, quality, and collaboration.
- Multi-bill of materials (commercial, production, sub-contracting, etc.)
- Current bills of material
- Mass maintenance
- Product and bill of materials change management
- Version number management (major and minor version)
Shop Floor Control
Prioritize, track, and manage all aspects of your production leading to improved planning, scheduling, and costing.
- Collection of labor time
- Direct labor (setup and run)
- Indirect labor (breaks and indirect time)
- Actual and elapsed time
- Multi-tasking (synchronized or unsynchronized)
- Automatic breaks
- Time and attendance (clock in/out)
- Indirect time entry (clock in/out)
- Break time entry (clock in/out)
- Team entry
- Shop floor tracking workbench
Get the tools and workflow capabilities needed to maintain and retain the highest quality standard, including proactive monitoring through complete product traceability.
- Batch and sub-batch number management
- Serial number management
- Use-by date management
- Stock status management: accepted, rejected, inspected.
- Re-inspection date management
- Stock sub-status management
- Quality control record creation
- Quality control procedures with analysis request
- Expiry date management
- Upstream and downstream traceability management
Manage successful and profitable projects through their entire lifecycle with robust, integrated project management capabilities.
- Project work and product breakdown structures (PBS and WBS)
- Multi-level description of the tasks, preparing the operational and manufacturing process
- Project cost breakdown structure (CBS)
- Multi-level description of budgets, facilitating project cost follow-up
- Employee assignments to various operations
- Advanced project duplication function
- Financial follow-up function to monitor the budget and expenses of projects
- Time entries to enter the time spent on a project at the operation, task, and budget level
Reclaim control over your manufacturing processes with our following solutions
Enterprise Resource Planning and accounting software designed for small and medium-sized businesses in manufacturing, distribution, finance, services, retail, non-profit, and many other industries, with this you get:
Sage 300cloud connects your entire business, including customer relationship management, inventory management, human resources, and accounting, with an integrated solution.
Built for growth-focused businesses that want to lead through operational excellence. Unite data access across departments including inventory, human resources, accounting, finance, manufacturing, and distribution and makes data readily available across departments
Sage X3 uses visually-driven workflows in an intuitive interface that’s easy for anyone to quickly understand and interpret