Sage Intacct: The Advantage of a True Cloud Financial Solution
First deployed in 1999, Sage Intacct was the first of its kind — a true, cloud based financial management solution that offered a new way for companies to integrate new services, streamline operations and gain complete visibility into financial data to drive improved decision making.
The Sage Intacct Difference
Sage Intacct differs from the competition because it was born in the cloud. As a native cloud service, this cloud financial solution is uniquely positioned to easily integrate with existing app environments and empower any corporate IT infrastructure.
Other key benefits include:
- Singe code base: While on-premises solutions which have multiple code versions and revisions, the Sage Intacct cloud financial solution leverages a single, consistent code base for easy integration and interoperability. This code base is updated once each quarter to add new functions and improve overall performance.
- Best-in-class financial management: Unlike other suite-based solutions, Sage Intacct excels in a specific area: Enterprise financial management. Instead of paying for a suite of services that your company may not use — and simultaneously paying for the development of those services over time, even if they’re not relevant to your operations — Sage Intacct is easily integrated into your existing environment. And with over 250 best-of-breed application integrations, Sage Intacct provides the ideal pathway to improved financial management that works within your current IT stack.
- Visibility for real-time decision making: Sage Intacct’s use of dimension-based table charts rather than traditional linear charts provides granular, real-time data recording for complete transaction visibility. In practice, this makes it possible for C-suite members to develop actionable, data-driven strategies that deliver measurable results.
- Customizable and intuitive dashboards: The Sage Intacct solution empowers users with a customized, clean and modernized application interface that’s regularly updated to ensure staff always have access to the tools and technologies they need, when they need them.
In addition, Sage Intacct offers best-of-breed benefits depending on your use case with options for industry- specific needs, core financial frameworks and additional module management. From purpose-built accounting, healthcare and nonprofit solutions to core financial systems including general ledger, accounts payable and order management offerings to extendable frameworks for contract subscription billing and inventory management, Sage Intacct has you covered no matter your use case.
Click Here to watch an overview of Sage Intacct along with it’s features, benefits and with a demo.
Accolades for the Sage Intacct Approach
In recognition of its market-leading cloud based financial software approach, Sage Intacct has received multiple industry accolades, including:
- Preferred financial software provider status with the AICPA: Sage Intacct is the first and only provider to earn this status with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- G2 Crowd Leader in customer satisfaction: Unlike other awards, the G2 Crowd Leader designation is awarded based on interviews with actual product users. Sage Intacct has consistently earned this G2 accolade thanks to its focus on customized, customer-driven experiences.
- Industry Analysts Visionary award: Sage Intacct has also been honored with the Industry Analysts Visionary award for financial management as recognition for its continual focus on the evolving impact financial software development, deployment and delivery.
As a true, cloud based financial solution Sage Intacct is easily deployed and integrated across any financial framework, making it the ideal choice for organizations across industry verticals, such as:
- Not-for-profit (NFP): Sage Intacct serves as the cloud financial management framework for multiple NFPs including Khan Academy, the Children’s Hunger Fund and the Global Fund for Women.
- Healthcare: Healthcare organizations such as Cortica, Smart Choice MRI, Medoc and Solera leverage Sage Intacct to improve their financial management and keep their focus on patient care.
- Professional Services: From 451 Research to HereMedia and RVM, professional service enterprises recognize the value of cloud-based financial management that streamlines service operations.
- Software/SaaS: Software companies including moz://a, Jobvite and Code 42 have integrated Sage Intacct as part of their application stack to help improve financial management.
- General business operations: No matter the industry, Sage Intacct’s cloud-native solution offers advantages for financial management. That’s why companies including StarCorp, Tethrow and Culver’s have all opted for Sage cloud deployments.
- Financial services: Financial service firms such as Torchlight, Bristlecone and Hilliard Lyons now leverage the real-time benefits of Sage Intacct to help drive better decision making.
Simply put? As a truly customizable, cloud financial solution Sage Intacct is changing the way enterprises measure, manage and monitor their financial operations. With multiple industry accolades backed by practical benefits including a single code base, best-in-class customization and real-time visibility, Sage Intacct can help businesses solve current financial challenges — and embrace the data-driven future of finance at scale.
About us: IWI Consulting Group is a Sage Certified consultant with more than two decades helping Canadian companies deploy and implement Sage Intacct offerings and maximize their operational advantage in the cloud.