Increases Your Bottom Line with Sage Fixed Assets
From Acquisition to Transfer and Disposal
Tracking fixed assets is a must if you are running a business of any sort and a simple misstep can lead to major penalties. The chances of human error while tracking your assets in Microsoft Excel is a definite possibility so take advantage of Sage Fixed Assets and rely on the latest rules and regulations delivered through updated technology.
- Gain access to more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 out of the box reports.
- Gain the ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an individual asset or groups of assets to more than one funding source, decision making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections.
- Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance and, if applicable, tax over-payments.
- Track over 40 fully customizable fields so that YOU can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record.
- Tracking integrates seamlessly thus allowing you to track Depreciation and eliminating double entry
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time reporting
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system
Sage Fixed Assets: Product Brochure
Minimize your manual processes by integrating your disparate systems to gain the most from your software investment. Get a complete integrated ERP system
Real Time Exchange Rates
Automatic update of any currency exchange rates update from different sources like Bank of Canada and XE.