Standardize purchasing processes globally, with purchasing managers adhering to standards to ensure the best possible prices and volume discounts from suppliers and streamline these processes to make it less labor-intensive
- Procurement – Optimizing purchasing decisions, margins, understanding lead times and vendor performance with a built-in workflows and approvals
- Optimize Purchasing Decisions – Centralize purchasing where purchasing for the entire company is made by one department and get lot more control over purchasing on all levels and helps minimize waste
- Increase Margins – Identify inventory items with quick turnover that can be purchased in bulk at discounted prices; also bulk shipments to reduce average cost of shipping per item to have a direct result on increased margins
- Track Vendor Performance – Identify preferred suppliers in different categories based on criteria such as quality, price and delivery history to have options and to make better informed decisions on purchases
- Understand Lead Times – Get to learn more about the time from the start of the work through the end of it in a process, like waiting time, setup time, real operating time, and post-processing time.
- Purchasing Workflow with Approvals – Built-in workflow will save time in the approval Process; no searching for a signature; alerts sent on time sensitive items if first approval is absent; secondary approval is automated for PO approval. Set up approval levels on Purchase Order dollar amounts as well.
With integrated CRM, equip your sales department to get a range of tools for managing customer relations and activities. Using a set of presales actions, the sales staff can schedule appointments, log both inbound and outbound phone calls, assign critical tasks, check on late actions that need to be done by coworkers, and obtain an overall view of the activities on a particular prospect or customer.
- A powerful and modern ERP system that focuses on flexibility, speed and ease of use with intuitive user interface
- With CRM functionality that is totally integrated with the ERP and has a bi-directional synchronization with Outlook
- Complete management of your sales cycles, starting with leads, prospects & customer management, opportunity management and quote/order processing through to customer 360 view and management reporting.
- Optional: Signature approval management using Outlook, a browser or a mobile device
Brings together all the organization’s business operations under one enterprise management solution and database and get a powerful warehouse management features that are available out of the box and do not require integration to external systems including barcode scanning for warehousing functioning
- Stock Location Accuracy – With user-friendly hand-held terminal instantly update stock file with quantities and record the location across multiple bins
- Inventory Accuracy – Improve the accuracy of receipt, put away, and picking from 80% with a paper-based system to 99.9% by using ERP systems. The associated reduced requirements for stock take and stock reconciliation, will provide a realistic return on investment in less than 12 months
- Warehouse Work Flow Management – One of the underlying powers of Mobile warehouse Manager application is the inbuilt “Work Flow” tool to streamline your warehouse and increase efficiency
Stock products in adequate quantity when needed for sale, reduces the amount of inventory stored in the warehouse during off-peak season, avoids product waste due to damage or expiration and decreases the costs incurred by maintaining unsold inventory
- Routine Stock Reviews – Items can get lost, stolen, or damaged after they enter the warehouse—it’s unavoidable. And often, lost items go unreported until the right person takes notice. Remedy this problem by routinely reviewing your physical inventory for accuracy with your records through ERP.
- Systematize Stock Replenishment – Get a system in place for restocking your inventory to ensure you’re never completely running out of stock. By systematizing the replenishment process, you avoid having a lapse in product availability between the time you order and the time you receive the shipment
- Demand Forecasting – Accelerate your entire supply chain – from procurement to customer deliveries, and gain visibility at every step. Reduce purchasing costs – and increase margins with better insight on supplier quality and performance. Accelerate inventory turns – and reduce warehousing costs with increased insight into sales and optimized stock management
Reclaim control over your manufacturing processes with our following solutions
Enterprise Resource Planning and accounting software designed for small and medium-sized businesses in manufacturing, distribution, finance, services, retail, non-profit, and many other industries, with this you get:
- Powerful functionality
- Greater flexibility
- Real time insights into your organization
Sage 300cloud connects your entire business, including customer relationship management, inventory management, human resources, and accounting, with an integrated solution.
Built for growth-focused businesses that want to lead through operational excellence. Unite data access across departments including inventory, human resources, accounting, finance, manufacturing, and distribution and makes data readily available across departments
- Insight into customer relationships to help you expand existing and new sales channels
- Functional support to expand your business across locations, languages and currencies
- Simple and flexible software that gives employees the tools to improve their productivity
Sage X3 uses visually-driven workflows in an intuitive interface that’s easy for anyone to quickly understand and interpret
Go Live in 39 Man Days with a pre-configured system at less cost or take your business to the next level with our Standard implementation
Rapid ImplementationGet your business management solution up to speed with IWI Consulting’s Rapid Implementation.
- Enhanced control
- Improved workflows
- Increased productivity
- Reduced support requirements
Sage Full ImplementationTake your business to the next level with full Sage implementation.
- Lack of interoperability between multiple systems
- Operational needs that exceed current capabilities
- Over-reliance on legacy solutions such as Excel
- Abundance of time-consuming manual processes